Volunteering at the Senior Center is a great way for citizens to contribute to their community. Volunteer contributions enhance the Senior Center's ability to provide services for one of our society's most vulnerable population. Volunteering also provides a unique perspective of the many services offered. Our volunteers discover new interests, meet new people, and develop new skills.
On-Going Volunteer Opportunities
On-going volunteer opportunities are:
- Activities & Programs - do you have a skill you would like to share?
- Senior Grocery Food Distribution & EFAP Food Distributions
- Homebound Delivered Meals Driver - You can serve in short term, long term or substitute roles. Do you have a 1-1/2 hour once a week to help a senior in need?
- Office Support - Answer phones and provide information to seniors
- Crafters - Meet each Friday to create items for raffles
To find out more about volunteer opportunities, please call 714-538-9633.